Sunday 19 September 2010

Some People!!!!

When I see the actions of some passengers, late at night and full of beer and bravado...I have a wry smile to myself...
Picture the scene...Two stragglers in the taxi queue...thrown together perhaps because their friends have long gone home, or they're so drunk they became an embarrassment to them...big girl meets skinny boy and he's all smiles cause he got invited back to hers.
The mind boggles, as does his...they're in the back seat before you know it and snogging. I call it  'opal fruiting ' because it sounds like they're sharing a bag of chewy sweets...
We pull into the road where she lives and she opens her purse to pay, dropping what sounds like a bucket full of loose change on the floor in the back..They both get down on their knees fumbling around making sure to get every penny. I look round and she emerges, hair all sticking up and every bit of her flesh from the waist up flopping out for all to see...I wondered how she had managed to cram it all in her top at the beginning of the night...and certainly didn't fancy his job...Ha ha ha ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment