Thursday 14 October 2010

Dual Badge..dual personality hee hee..

That's it, badge renewed for thee years...might it be my last one..who knows??
Got a dual badge now...what's all that about..ya mean I can drive a Hackney in the day and Private Hire by night or vice versa...why would I?  I think I said it before, Private Hire drivers have more fun and they do...
Big roly poly piece in my car last night...pink dressing gown and black and white spotted pyjamas, going to accident and emergency..you just wouldn't..couldn't stop shaking..couldn't stop laughing that was me..Then there's the drunken Irish guy..looking for the sanctuary of my cab...he smelled so strong of beer you'd think he'd had a bath in the stuff...different pick up place every time but never forgets where he lives..and the conversation is an education in itself..last night it was the internet..I think I flummoxed him when I asked him if he'd tried www.donkeyjacket and after paying me he staggered down his path with a puzzled expression on his face..Ahh roll on the weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment