Friday 4 November 2011

Hard Yards..I'd Say

This job can be frustrating and annoying at times...there are times when you could hand in the keys and walk away..Wait though.. there's always a laugh around the corner...A Shitzui in a shopping bag being carried by it's drunken owner on a trip to stock up the beers..that would have been one of the strangest things to find on my seat..and it near happened as the owner gathered up the booze after paying...

I can never understand why some people order a cab in someone else name..Jock did just that..don't know why there wasn't a hint of Scottish in his voice as I pulled up..he knew exactly where he was going as he staggered to my cab, trouble was he couldn't find the door handle..as he fumbled round the wheel arch I did the job for him and he fell in,,,

No prizes for hygiene for my next customer..and it was the fastest five mile ride she ever experienced...my car beginning to smell of something resembling a pigsty...On the way she gave me an insight into the origin of the smell..had moved into a hostel that night after living on the streets for two years...hopefully there's some soap on a rope..

No comments:

Post a Comment